How Agility works
A flexible method of financing a vehicle over a fixed term. The agreement defers your decision of whether you purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement.
At the start of an Agility agreement, you decide an amount you would like to put down as a deposit and decide the term of your agreement as well as your annual mileage. Your Finance Specialist will advise you of the Optional Purchase Payment of your chosen Mercedes Benz Van, which offers you the reassurance of knowing exactly what you will need to pay to own the vehicle outright in the future (this is also known as the Optional Purchase Payment).
The Optional Purchase Payment helps you guard against the risk of unplanned depreciation and enables you to benefit from lower monthly payments as you are only financing a proportion of the vehicles value.
Throughout your agreement you simply pay your agreed monthly payments.
Agility features include:
- Fixed regular payments mean you can easily budget.
- Payments are based only on a proportion of the van’s value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
- Our Optional Purchase Payment avoids the risk of unplanned depreciation of your vehicle.
- Payments include the cost of the Road Fund Licence.
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your agreement.
- You defer your ownership decision until the end of the agreement.
- The vehicle is an asset on the balance sheet, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profits.
At the end of your agreement you have three options:
Purchase your van
Purchase your Mercedes-Benz by paying the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee. This will complete the purchase of your Mercedes-Benz, leaving you free to simply enjoy your vehicle.
Hand back your vehicle
If you decide to return your vehicle to us, it must be in line with our Vehicle Return Standards, as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Part-Exchange for a new vehicle
Pay the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee. This will complete the purchase of your vehicle, allowing you to part-exchange for a new Mercedes-Benz.
Daimler Fleet Management
Would you like a different approach to funding and managing your fleet? A partner who actively listens and welcomes your ideas? A supplier who works with you to find the best solution for your business and your drivers?
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is designed specifically to meet the exacting standards of a Mercedes-Benz Van owner. Our innovative products offer the same peace-of-mind you demand from your vehicle.